The most ancient of Birmingham's churches, St. Martin has been the focal point of the markets area since the 12th century. Inside is the oldest monument in the city, a 1325 effigy of the Lord of the Manor Sir William de Bermingham. The present building, with a stained glass window by Burne-Jones, dates from 1875. Home to the world's first change ringing peal of 16 bells. Grade II listed building. St. Martin has undergone a major refurbishment over the past five years.
St. Martin in the Bull Ring,
Tel: 0121 600 6020
Contact Person(s): Tim Roberts, Office Coordinator